Our Midweek Lenten Series begins February 21 and continues through March 21, each Wednesday evening!
The evening is set up in 40-minute increments. 6:00 pm Soup Supper / 6:40 pm Series Discussion / 7:20 pm Worship in the Chancel. This year’s theme follows the five covenants used as part of the Rite of Baptism and Affirmation of Faith services. Each Wednesday will reflect upon one covenant:
- to live among God’s faithful people
- to hear the Word of God and share in the Lord’s supper
- to proclaim the good news of God in Christ through word and deed
- to serve all people, following the example of Jesus
- and to strive for peace and justice in all the earth
Soup Supper is provided by volunteers. There are sign up sheets on the parlor bulletin boards if you wish to contribute to the meal or can help setup/cleanup!